Sunday, March 18, 2012

June 3, 2012 Project Class


Ok, this never happens but I am actually preparing to start creating the June and July project today, March 18??!  Well it has been a bizzaro year so far, with the winter that wasn't, and therefore I shouldn't be so surprised.  I even took pictures today of my house with the windows open and tulips ready to bloom just so I can say yes it really happened on March 18, 2012.  Well, I'm ready to get started.  I think we will be using Pack Your Bags  and Plantin Schoolbook cartridges for June 3 monthly class.  We will work with the "end caps" creative feature on Plantin Schoolbook which should be fun.  Hope to post pictures of the projects later this week.  Hope everyone is having a fantastic Sunday!!
Update on March 19, 2012: posted the scrapbook page.  The photo seems kinda fuzzy so I will take another photo later this week and hopefully it will be better.  I will try to have the card posted by the end of this week.  Just a note -- I am continually impressed by how much content/variety there is on the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge.  Have a great week everyone.

Update on June 1, 2012: Posted the updated scrapbook page and the card.  Please note the card design is by Lisa at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog.  Looking forward to seeing everyone in class this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment