Monday, February 21, 2011

April 2011 Upcoming Project





Just wanted to give you the latest plans for the April 5 Cricut Monthly Project class. There will a 2 page layout and my hope is everyone can leave with a finished project. I know, I know this is something new for me. We will be using the following cartridges: Everyday Paperdolls, Designer Calendar, and Storybook. As requested by previous students, I am repeating some of the cartridges used in prior classes. Most of the paper I am using for the 2 page layout is from K & Co Super Paper Pad, which has 360 sheets with a wide range of colors and patterns. I hope this is helpful in your future planning. I did have the layout available for viewing at the March 1 Cricut Project class. The project sample will be on display during the March 12 Open House at the store. Also, the Cricut classes will be 50% off the class fees on March 12 and April 9. Looking forward to seeing you in class or store. Stay well everyone.


Update: April 14, 2011

The project pictures are now up! I used my new Nikon S6000 and successfully transferred pics to my new laptop with Windows 7. Ok I have been behind times with my OS, and still haven't graduated to a Digital SLR, but I am moving in the right direction. There are 2 views of this layout, one background was made with the K & Co Super Pad and the polka dot was with open stock paper from the store. It was a fun class and I think everyone finished their layout cuts. Looking forward to seeing everyone in store or in class. Hope you are all enjoying this spring. The weather here is finally in the 50s.

No comments:

Post a Comment