Wednesday, March 2, 2011

May 2011 project thoughts










Hurray we have sunshine! I was thinking that for May we would make a Mom's day card and single page layout which can go in a picture frame. It is my intention we will be able to complete the project(s) in class. I will keep you updated as the projects take shape.

Updated as of 3/22/2011:
Ok, all the projects are done for the May 3rd class. I used the following carts: Mothers Day (2010 seasonal), Create a Critter, Storybook, and Accent Essentials. While the cart list is long -- I only made a few cuts from some of them - Accent Essentials and Mothers Day. We will be making those cool 3D flowers to embellish our picture frame and learn how to center our printed message within a cricut cut. I hope you like these projects. As in the April class, it is my intention that everyone can finish these projects during the 2.5 hr class time. Also, if you sign up on April 9, the Cricut classes will be 50% off! Hope everyone is healthy and enjoying the arrival of spring.



Updated as of 5/11/2011:


Finally able to post the project pictures, -- apparently IE9 doesn't play nice with Blogger so I had to rollback IE to be able to post again. Anyway, it was a very fun class. It was great to hear everyone's current projects - wedding reheasal invites, school bulletin boards, photo organization, etc. I believe everyone completed all their Cricut cuts and created their 3D flowers. Next month we will learn how to cut shrink film and make our own clocks. Hope you are having a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment