Tuesday, March 22, 2011

June 7 Monthly Project Class





Can you believe it is time to be planning the June class? Whoa.. Well, we will have at least a Father's Day card and perhaps a guy's birthday card or 2 providing all cards can be completed during class. I was thinking it would be fun to create a pop up type card for at least 1 of the cards. What do you think? There is a new seasonal Fathers Day cart but I haven't seen it at the store yet. Ideas are beginning to formulate so stay tuned.

Update as of 5/11/2011:
The projects are created and posted in the store. We are making a 1pg Father layout plus and Father's Day card using the following carts: Designer Calendar, "Just Because" Cards, Storybook and your favorite Font cartridge - I used Hannah Montana. I will also offer a BONUS project - a pop up card. It's all about the boys this month. Hope you like these projects. I am posting a sneak peak of the pop up BONUS card. Look forward to seeing you in store or in class.

Update as of 9/17/2011:


Since I can now update blogger I will post the project pictures.  Unfortunately we did not have sufficient students to run this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment