Tuesday, October 4, 2011

November 1 or 6, 2011 Project Class






 Hi everyone.  Today is an awesome day.  Beautiful sunshine, low humidity and perfect for outdoor activities.  I want to post pictures for the Nov. 1 or Nov. 6 Cricut Monthly Project class. The actual samples will be on display at the Oct 8 Open House at the store.  As always, feel free to change the color selections or images.  It is so much fun to see what you all create.  I was given a request to create a banner for the November class, which is shown at the top of this post.  I did embellish it with pleated rosettes and a punched edge border to each banner.

Some of you may not have the cartridges I used to create these projects - no worries - the pennant shape (I used sophisticated) can be create with your trimmer, the circle (I used accent essentials) and font (I used lyrical letters) can be from any cartridge in your cartridge inventory where these shapes are available. During the October class there were some who were working on layering and using their machine without a peripheral device (Gypsy).  I think it was a great opportunity to learn all sorts of techniques and options for your machine.  Also some students have requested the classes have the projects as optional and use the class time to focus on their own projects and seek assistance to become better at using their Cricut accessories such as Design Studio or Gypsy.   If you would prefer to work on your own project this is totally fine.  Also if you have something you would like to have covered in a future class just let me know I will try to make it happen.   Finally I am moving the date of the classes to Sunday afternoon per student request.  Hope you are all having a wonderful day and looking forward to seeing you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment