Friday, June 1, 2012

July 1 or 8, 2012 Monthly Card Class




In July we start the first monthly card class.  It will precede the Monthly Cricut Project class and can be moved or additional sessions added as needed.  The purpose of this class is to explore a variety of card styles, typically 2 styles each 2 hour session.  I will be using my Cricut to create the images to embellish these cards, but it is not necessary.  Students are welcome to use purchased images, (Jolees, stickers, etc) or other die cut embellishments - Spellbinders, Sizzix, etc to create your unique cards.  For the double fold graduation card I used Birthday Bash and Everyday Paperdolls.  For the z fold card with belly band I used Accent Essentials, Elegant Cakes, and Elegant Edges.  Hope everyone is having a good summer.  Looking forward to seeing you in class or in store.

2 comments:

  1. Susan I am signed up for 7/8/12 card class. All the items we need are posted. Is there anything else I need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. everything for the class is on the supply list. Hope you had fun the class today!

      Delete