Monday, December 6, 2010

August 2010 Cricut Workshop




Did you ever just get pulled, compelled to create a layout? Well that is how the layout for this class began. There was a wonderful photo of my 2 grandchildren at the ocean. This seemed to epitomize the phrase "Life is a Beach". I began to play on my Gypsy to create the design. Once I had the draft, then the paper selection process started. I knew I would use the cartridge Life is a Beach. The second project was a to cut fabric letters and place on a bag. Sometimes the creative process for me is quick and other times dreadfully slow. This makes it very hard to give alot of advance notice to potential students because my creative process may take many twists and turns before I am satisfied. As luck would have it I did have sufficient students to run this class and we had a great time! Students showed me their interpretations of the projects which I just love!! Life is a beach and I'm glad I get to play in the waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment