Monday, December 6, 2010

July 2010 Cricut Workshop







Patriotic theme for July, naturally. Originally I had planned to use the Stand and Salute cartridge, which I think is wonderful, but the store where I teach does not offer this cartridge so on to plan B. The seasonal cartridge, Independence Day, was available at the store so I decided to develop a project with this cartridge. The Cricut Newsletter arrived as I was in the project crafting stage and I just couldn't pass up the July 4 layout which was published in the newletter. Of course I gave credit to the author and tweaked the instructions to make it possible for those with a Personal Cricut to create this layout. The other project for this class was to create a vinyl template to fabric paint on an apron or t-shirt. Well, unfortunately, July is a busy vacation month and there were insufficient students to offer this class. Major bummer. Since this class was just getting started I wondered if this class would generate enough interest to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment