Monday, December 6, 2010

June 2010 Cricut Workshop Projects




So, as I began the workshops I was trying to focus on only 1 Cricut Cartridge. The cartridge for this workshop was Wildcard. I wanted to explore creative options that someone may not have pursued as yet plus use some new techniques. In June, we used freezer paper to create the template for a fathers day t-shirt and make a father's day card. Once I find the t-shirt I will post it. Of course, many students wanted to create a unique phrase for their t shirts and had fun with different colors of fabric paint too. The workshop at that time was only scheduled for 2 hours and that was really insufficient to complete all the projects. I have since expanded the workshop to 2.5 hours. Most participants were surprised to find an alphabet on the cartridge and also liked to use the markers to enhance the look of their father's day card. Class attendance had picked up from May, so it was off to a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment