Monday, December 6, 2010

October 2010 Cricut Workshop







Ok, I thought this will be a Halloween themed something. When I originally envisioned this class there was no "Happy Haunting" or any 2010 Fall seasonal cartridges - the best cartridge with Halloween content was Paper Doll Dress Up. I had wanted to do something with magnets and clothes for magnets but with a twist. The store offers Darice magnetic canvas so I decided to create magnet with this material. Also, I wanted to use the markers to create the detailed skelton costume - showing off all this detail. Once I saw Happy Haunting I wanted to create a layout. The result is the 2 page Halloween Delights and Halloween magnets with costumes. As you can probably see, I "overfill" the content of these classes. While we may not finish everything within the 2.5 hours, the students have advised the instructions are sufficient to complete the projects at home. The featured cartridges for this month were Paper Doll Dress Up and Happy Haunting. Did I say again how much I love teaching!!! Thank you to all who take my classes and give me this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment